Chauvin Arnoux C.A 1246 Thrmo-hygrometer
The C.A 1246 is a 3-in-1 instrument for measuring relative humidity, ambient temperature and the dew point. Equipped with a wide backlit display, the C.A 1246 offers all the useful functions for work in the field, such as Min, Max, Hold, as well as spot or programmable recording possibilities.
Communicating via USB or Bluetooth, it is possible to program alarms and recording triggers on thresholds by means of the Data Logger Transfer software.
Click here to download the Android application
- Relative humidity: 3.0 to 98.0 %RH
- Ambient temperature: - 10.0 to +60.0°C
- Dew point: - 20.0 to +60.0 °Ctd
- Min, Max, Hold functions, Alarms / °C or °F / Backlighting
- Recording up to 1 million points
- USB or Bluetooth interfaces
- IP54 casing
- Dimensions: 187 x 72 x 32 mm
- Weight: 260 g with batteries
- Compatible with the Multifix accessory
- Shockproof protective sheath available as an accessory