Chauvin Arnoux CA895 Carbon Monoxide Detector
The Chauvin Arnoux C.A 895 is designed for detecting trace amounts of CO (Carbon Monoxide) it is a small and compact CO Meter and is protected by a shockproof sheath, the Physics Line C.A 895 CO-gas detector detects and measures Carbon Monoxide Emissions.
Carbon Monoxide is a deadly toxic gas that has no smell and cannot be seen or tasted. Its presence is lethal causing death and injury, it can be caused by poorly installed or maintained heating appliances, chimneys, flues and gas fired cooking appliances.,Even low levels of CO can impair judgement and greatly increase risk of accidents and injury in motorists and machine operators.
2 measurement modes:
- “normal” for detection of a source of CO
- “average” for precise measurement
- Measurement range: 0 to 1,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± (5 % of reading + 5 ppm)
- “Beeper” indicating the hazard level (same principle as a Geiger counter)
- Storage of maximum value
- Hold function
- Dimensions: 237 x 60.5 x 38 mm
- Weight: 190 g