Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power & Energy Logger
Use the PEL103 to perform a comprehensive survey of your electrical installations. Thoughtfully packed with a self-powering Mains Adapter and MA193 MiniFLEX clamps for your convenience.
Ergonomic, magnetized and suitable for all types of cabinets, PEL103 loggers provide all the power and energy measurements simultaneously.
- Single-phase, split-phase and three-phase installations with or without a neutral, as well as other complex configurations.
- Implementation without cutting off the mains power supply
- BlueTooth, Ethernet and USB communication
- Automatic recognition of the sensors connected
- Recording on SD and SD-HC cards
- Real-time communication with a PC and analysis using PEL Transfer software
- Voltage up to 1,000 V
- Current up to 10,000 A
- Voltage ratio / current ratio up to 650,000 V / up to 25,000 A
- Power from 10 W/var/VA to 10 GW/Gvar/GVA
- Energy up to 4EWh / 4 EVAh / 4 Evarh
- Phase: cos φ, tan Φ, PF
- Harmonics up to 50th order
- 8 GB SD memory card (SD-HC card up to 32 GB)