The VX0100 tester checks your exposure to eleectromegnetic pollution in your home or workplace. It is a simple, economical and compact BIOTEST tester equipped with a backlit 2,000-count LCD screen. It indicates the level of the low-frequency electric fields generated by power distribution.
Its external antenna means that it can be used both to measure electomagnetic fields and detect cables (renovation). It can very quickly test the pollution generated by connected equipment.
The tests comply with the current and future standards and directives. This BIOTEST instrument can be used to check electrical installations (new and renovation) and for technical and vocational training.
2 measurement methods are provided for more effective testing:
- representative method: fields measured while taking into account the presence of the individual
- traditional method: fields reference to earth.
- Removable 62mm Field Antenna
- Cable Detection Function
- RMS Electrical Field Intensity in V/m
- Indication of Meaurement Frequency Range